Equip is an independent mental health not-for-profit organisation associated with Windsor Park Baptist Church. We are supportive of our team and proud to offer career development opportunities as well as ongoing training and development. Our team feels valued, supported and appreciated which enables us to bring about positive change in the lives of others.
About the role:
Koromiko House is a leading mental health respite service on the North Shore, providing a safe, calm, and nurturing home environment for up to seven guests 24/7. Guests stay with us on average between 4 – 10 days.
Duties include responding to the needs of our guests, administering medications, household tasks, and light administration work. This is an awake night role.
The hours are 10:30pm until 7:30am, Thursday to Sunday.
Who we are looking for:
- Level 4 Certificate in Health and Wellbeing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A clean full NZ drivers licence
- NZ resident or a valid NZ work visa
- Ability to build rapport and empathise with people from diverse backgrounds
- Calm and caring with a holistic approach
- An organisation that lives by its values.
- Great job satisfaction where you will have a direct impact on the lives of people.
- Supportive team culture: Regular team meeting and on-on-one supervision.
- Personal and professional development opportunities including support to gain the level 4 certificate and more.
- Staff benefits including birthday leave, team building days and professional supervision.
- Paid meal breaks
- A night shift allowance of an additional $25 per night.
If you’re interested in being part of a team that cares for people and brings about positive change click “Apply for this job” to submit your application.