Koromiko House is a leading mental health respite service on the North Shore, providing a safe, calm, and nurturing home environment for up to seven guests 24/7. Guests stay with us on average between 4 – 10 days.
Duties include responding to the needs of our guests, administering medications, household tasks, and light administration work.
The hours are Saturday and Sunday, 7am – 3:30pm.
Skills and Experience
- Level 4 Certificate in Health and Wellbeing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A clean full NZ drivers licence
- NZ resident or a valid NZ work visa
- Ability to build rapport and empathise with people from diverse backgrounds
- Calm and caring with a holistic approach
Who We Are
Koromiko House is part of Equip, we are an independent mental health Not for Profit organisation associated with Windsor Park Baptist Church. We are supportive of our team and proud to offer career development opportunities as well as ongoing training and development. Our team feels valued, supported, and appreciated which enables us to bring about positive change in the lives of others living in our community.
If you’re interested in being part of a team that cares for people and brings about positive change click “Apply for this job” to submit your application.