Equip is an independent mental health Not for Profit organisation associated with Windsor Park Baptist Church. We are supportive of our team and proud to offer career development opportunities as well as ongoing training and development. Our team feels valued, supported, and appreciated which enables us to bring about positive change in the lives of others living in our community.
About the role:
We are seeking someone with an enthusiastic attitude and proven people skills to join our busy team. This position is a job share with an existing team member. The hours are 8am – 4.30pm either two or three days per week with an immediate start.
You will carry out administration work, greet visitors at reception, maintain office supplies and support our busy community support workers.
Skills and Attributes:
- Advanced MS suite skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to build rapport and empathise with people from diverse backgrounds
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A self-starter who shows initiative and can prioritise a busy workload
- Resilient to change and able to pick up new systems with ease
- Flexibility to assist with cover for leave and sickness and holidays
- NZ resident or a valid NZ work visa
- Holds a full, clean NZ licence
- An organisation that lives by its values.
- Great job satisfaction.
- Supportive team culture - Regular team meetings, and on-on-one supervision.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Staff benefits including birthday leave, team building days and professional supervision.
If you have the skills we seek and want to be part of a supportive and engaging team, click "Apply for this job"