- Working with Adults 65 years +
- Ongoing training and development
- Amazing company culture and staff benefits
About the role
As a Community Support Worker with Equip no two days are the same. You'll be working autonomously with our Tangata whai ora living in Counties Manukau. Helping them work on self-directed goals to regain independence in our community. Office hours are Monday to Friday, the role is 4 days per week with days being flexible for the right candidate.
Skills and Experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A clean full NZ drivers licence
- NZ resident or a valid NZ work visa
- Ability to build rapport and empathise with people from diverse backgrounds
- Level 4 Certificate in Health and Wellbeing.
Who We Are
Equip is an independent mental health not-for-profit organisation associated with Windsor Park Baptist Church. We are supportive of our team and proud to offer career development opportunities as well as ongoing training and development. Our team feels valued, supported, and appreciated which enables us to bring about positive change in the lives of others.
If you have a genuine passion for helping people and want to be part of the team click “apply now”