- Part-time 2 to 3 days per week
- Ongoing training and development
- Great North Shore location
Equip is an independent mental health Not for Profit organisation associated with Windsor Park Baptist Church. We are supportive of our team and proud to offer career development opportunities as well as ongoing training and development. Our team feels valued, supported, and appreciated which enables us to bring about positive change in the lives of others living in our community.
We are seeking someone with an enthusiastic attitude and proven people skills to join our busy team.
Skills and Attributes:
- Advanced MS suite skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to build rapport and empathise with people from diverse backgrounds
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A self-starter who shows initiative and can prioritise a busy workload
- Resilient to change and able to pick up new systems with ease
- Flexibility to assist with cover for leave and sickness and holidays
- NZ resident or a valid NZ work visa
- Holds a full, clean NZ licence
This position is a job share with an existing team member. The hours are 8am – 4.30pm either two or three days per week with an immediate start.
If you have the skills we seek and want to be part of a supportive and engaging team, click “Apply Now”