- Supporting our Tangata whai ora 65 years +
- Ongoing training and development
- Amazing company culture and staff benefits
The Qualified Health Professional position is a hands-on role with a mix of community work as well as coaching and mentoring our Community Support Worker team. This position is part-time, 2-3 days per week. Days are negotiable with the right candidate however a level of flexibility will be required to meet the needs of our Tangata whai ora.
Skills and Experience
- New Zealand Registered Occupational Therapist, Nurse, Social Worker or DAPAANZ-registered
- Sound clinical judgment
- Comprehensive leadership skills and ability to stay calm under pressure
- Have a passion for mentoring others
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- A clean full NZ drivers licence
- NZ resident or a valid NZ work visa
- Ability to build rapport and empathise with people from diverse backgrounds
Equip is an independent mental health Not for Profit organisation associated with Windsor Park Baptist Church. We are supportive of our team and proud to offer career development opportunities as well as ongoing training and development. Our team feels valued, supported, and appreciated which enables us to bring about positive change in the lives of others living in our community.
If you have the skills we seek, along with a genuine passion for helping others, and want to be part of a supportive and engaging team, click “Apply Now”